Car Accident Articles
Learn about recent personal injury topics by reading our legal articles.
- Distracted driving penalties may get tougher
- Highway Fatalities, Marijuana Legalization and Data
- What are the common types of distraction that motorists face?
- Are Americans really ready for self-driving car technology?
- Why insurance may not be enough after a car wreck in Oregon
- New Oregon insurance law provides benefits to car accident victims
- Improving vehicle safety: NHTSA adding automatic braking to safety list
- AAA study shows large numbers of people drive drowsy
- Oregon’s upcoming speed limit hike raises questions about speed safety
- DUI fatalities in OR increase despite strong interlock device laws
- Lane County motorcycle realities
- Will accidents increase during suspension of FMCSA trucker rest rules?
- Study: Many hands-free systems don’t prevent distracted driving
- Bike And Pedestrian Deaths On The Rise Nationwide
- Pedestrian Accidents Rise Throughout Oregon
- Detecting Mild Brain Injuries After A Car Accident
- Teen Car Accidents: Drinking And Driving, A Deadly Combination
- Fatal Oregon Bus Crash Brings Public Scrutiny To Commercial Drivers
- Oregon Motorists Still Not Getting The Message About Texting Behind The Wheel
- Oregon’s Cellphone Laws For Drivers Tighten Up
Contact Us Today For a Free Case Review
The Law Office of Robert A. Miller is ready to take your call. We provide a free initial consultation to determine if you have a viable personal injury claim. Call 541-359-4331 now or submit an online inquiry and we will call you back.