Your Diagnosis Matters
Was your health severely depleted due to a failure to diagnose a severe injury? Did you lose a family member because his or her cancer went undiagnosed? A failed or delayed diagnosis of a severe illness such as cancer is likely to lead to increased potential for complications and even death.
The Law Office of Robert A. Miller in Eugene, Oregon, can help. We will fight hard to protect your rights and pursue maximum financial compensation, and we will fight to ensure that you get the support you need after a delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis or failed diagnosis.
Assisting Clients With A Variety Of Misdiagnoses, Failed Diagnoses and Delayed Diagnoses
Our firm has handled a broad range of cases related to failure to diagnose medical conditions, including:
- Misdiagnosis of illness or injury
- Failure to diagnose appendicitis in the ER
- Failure to diagnose a stroke or heart disease in the ER
- Delay in the diagnosis of cancer or failure to detect cancerous tumors, including breast cancer or kidney cancer
- Failure to detect aneurysms and blood clots
- Failure to diagnose and treat cauda equina syndrome
- Failure to diagnose and treat spinal cord injuries
Our firm has obtained multiple million-dollar verdicts for those who have suffered as a result of failure to diagnose a medical condition, and we are dedicated to righting the wrongs suffered by our clients.
Contact The Law Office of Robert A. Miller
To arrange your free initial consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer serving all of Oregon, call us at 541-359-4331 or contact us online. We handle all medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.